Choose an image below to view
- Exciting Affordable Home Opportunity
- £63,000 Based On A 45% Share
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows And Modern Underfloor Heating
- Lounge And Fitted Kitchen With Built-In Oven And Hob
- 2 Bedrooms And Bathroom With Shower
- Integral Garage
- Garden Short Walk Away
Located on this popular modern development, 29 Treclago View is a particularly well presented 2 bedroom coach house with integral garage which is offered for sale on a shared ownership basis with Westward Homes. Featuring a superbly fitted modern kitchen with built-in oven and hob, the property also benefits from modern electric underfloor heating and UPVC double glazed windows.
Offered for sale on a shared ownership basis the current owner is selling a 45% share of the property with rent then being paid to Westward Housing for the remaining share and we understand that gradually further shares can be purchased to eventually own the property outright.
29 Treclago View is offered for sale for first time buyers and as a condition of sale all purchasers will need to comply with an affordability interview from Westward Housing who can be contacted on 0300 303 8535 or via their website www.westwardhousing.org.uk
Accommodation with all measurements being approximate:
Metal Front Door opening to
With stairs to first floor.
With Velux roof window.
Lounge - 4.2m x 3.2m
Double glazed window in UPVC frame to front. T.V. point. Arch to
Kitchen - 2.6m x 1.9m
Double glazed window in UPVC frame to front. Base cupboards with worktops over and wall cupboards above. Integral electric oven and 4 ring hob with extraction hood over. Space and power for fridge. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Upright electric boiler supplying underfloor heating throughout the property.
Bedroom 1 - 3.1m x 2.7m (plus wardrobe recess)
Double glazed window in UPVC frame to front. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom 2 - 2.7m x 2.0m
Velux roof window.
Panelled bath with Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush W.C.. Extractor fan. Velux window.
Integral Garage - 5.5m x 2.5m
With metal up and over door. Large walk-in storage cupboard.
A short walk from the front of the property along a pedestrian path leads to the garden with gated access and comprising a level patio, gravelled area and lawn with mature hedging.
As already mentioned the property is offered for sale on a shared ownership basis with Westward Housing with the current owner offering a 45% share at £63,000 which is based on a full open market value of £140,000. Rent is paid on the remaining 55% to Westward Housing, currently charged at £165.54 per calendar month and the service charge is £39.00 per calendar month. We understand that gradually further shares can be purchased from Westward Housing to eventually own the property outright.